we whent out to minis and office Depot and got pencils and pencil sherpner and i laghed so hard and fell on the floor. and we are home its me mel and jefrey skousen.
Mel I had no idea you had a blog! Maybe we can stay in touch better now that I know you have one. I actually have two, one for me that has photo related stuff on it: http://ammunk.blogspot.com and one for Aaron and I: http://aaparkinson.blogspot.com
I am a musical going, water loving girl who likes the smell of brownies or anything else baking in the oven and talking to people all day long. It's what I do best.
Mel I had no idea you had a blog! Maybe we can stay in touch better now that I know you have one. I actually have two, one for me that has photo related stuff on it: http://ammunk.blogspot.com and one for Aaron and I: http://aaparkinson.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletep.s. great picture up top :)
ReplyDeletehey you! You need to update your blog so I can see what you are up to these days. Or you can call me when you have a min. Or both! :)
ReplyDelete